Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine's Day is Coming

Hi Crafters,
Today I got my order from Stampin' Up with my new Valentine's Stamp Set called "XOXO"!  On this card I used all 4 stamps in the set!  LOVE this set....  I plan to make more Valentine Cards to show later!
1 - 11" x 4 1/4" Very Vanilla card stock folded in half
2 - Scalloped Circle Punches 2 3/8" and also the 1 3/4"
1 - Square Scalloped Punch 1 3/8"
Regal Rose Ink Pad
Small piece of Regal Rose card stock for large scallop and square scallop.
12" Pretty in Pink Ribbon
Versamark Ink Pad
White Embossing Powder (heat tool)
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive

You can see how to put together from Picture, the only thing you might not see too well is I embossed on the ribbon too!  The teeny tiny heart on both sides of the bow! Zoom in and you should be able to see them. They do show up better in real life!!!

Enjoy!
Get crafting,
Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment