Monday, January 17, 2011




Hi Crafters,

Here's a new video on Pop Up Top Boxes or All-in-One Box and Lid Combo. I know it has a name but I can't remember what it is now. I watched "The Carol Duvall Show" for many. many years and this is one of the projects she did. It seems to work much better these days with all the wonderful card stock and designer papers out there in craft land, although I love Stampin" Ups card stock and Designer Series Paper the best. I know, I know, I sell it but that's not just why I like it. I do my research and the weight of Stampin' Up Card stock and DSP is much better than the papers you find at the craft/hobby stores and I have used the paper from the craft stores for years until I found Stampin' Up!. Also, Stampin' Up card stock is dyed completely through so if you like to do the tearing technique, you get all color and no white core! I wouldn't be selling this product if I didn't believe what I'm saying, cuz the bottom line is I'm NOT A GOOD LIAR! You can see it on my face if I try to lie.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the latest video!

Click here to watch ...

Keep on Crafting,
Linn

P.S. Look at some of my earlier posts and you will find projects to buy!

---------------------------------SPECIAL-----------------------------

When you order $25.00 or more in Stampin' Up products from my website, you will get a choice of the sweet Shoppe Alphabet Set (#120272 retails for  $32.95)  or a12 x 12  Album with real red  polka dots (#119809 retail for $19.95)  After your order has gone through, e-mail me to check it and I will send one of these products to your home from me! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment