Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Favorite Colors

Hi Crafters,
I don't have a video today but I want to show a simple card made with my favorite colors..... Black, Red and White but in this case I'm using White Vellum Cardstock for the flower!  Enjoy...

Happy crafting from,
Linn
P.S. I think my comments section is working now.  I did get some before but they didn't show up on my blog!!!  I want to send someone some blog candy..... Sign up as a follower and leave a comment before August 31, 2011 which is when I'll be picking the random winner!!


Recipe:
1/2 sheet of Real Red Card stock, 1/4 sheet of Basic Black Card stock, 1/2 sheet of vellum card stock

White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, 1 large rhinestone, Dimensionals, Snail

Stamp Set with Greeting for outside and inside also done in embossing powder
( I used Four Frames Stamp Set #123440  (pg 141)                                                             
 for Greeting tag, Life is Beautiful saying from Style Beautiful Stamp Set # 116984, (pg. 140)and for inside Heard from the Heart Stamp Set #120006 (pg. 167)

I also used the Decorative Label Punch #120907 (pg.209) and the Lace Ribbon Punch #122362 (pg.211) and for the flower I used an assorment of flower dies and curled the tips under on 3 of the 5 flowers and then curled the 2 smaller flowers for inside of flower on the sides of each petal and added a large rhinestone!  I love the vellum flower!!!

You can check out each product in the New Ideas and Catalog Book 2011-2012!  Just click on the New Catalog Picture at the top Left Side Bar to check out all the new products and oh,oh,oh don't forget you can still buy 3 packs of Designer Paper and get the 4th one FREE until August 31, 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment