Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cased Card using First Edition DSP and In-Colors

Hi Crafters,
I have a new video for you today!  It's a card I saw on stampinwithniki.blogspot.com!  I did change it up alittle but I LOVE THE LOOK!
Also....I have had e-mails telling me my comments button is not working, but I do think it is now!  Sign up as a follower and leave a comment and you'll be eligable for BLOG CANDY!  I have a Beautiful 12 x 12 Album and a Stamp Set to give away!   I will pick 2 comments at random and the 1st number gets to choose which  gift they would like!  Hope you enjoy the new video.....

Happy Crafting from,
Linn
Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo 4 of the 5 NEW In-Colors!



Night of Navy  
P.S.  I will pull for the BLOG CANDY on August 31st!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment