Friday, July 29, 2011

Tiny Tissue Holder

Hello Crafters,
Todays video is on making a Small Tissue Box for the pocket size packs that can be set on a nightstand in your guest room just incase they need a tissue for removing make-up or sneezing etc.  I made the boxes match my room decor in each guest room and used the pocket tissues because they're only 6 tissues in each pack and can be easily refilled for the next guest with fresh tissues!  This "tiny tissue box" is only 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" so it takes up very little space, then I placed a little tag on it that says 'BLESS YOU' I think that about says it all... So hope you enjoy this video and remember to comment on the projects and sign up as followers to win some great Stampin' Up merchandise from me!  I will be pulling for a winner on August 5th, that's one more week from today.  Come on and go for it!!!!

Happy Crafting from
Linn

Here's the Template...
 
Basic Black and Timeless Portrait DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment