Friday, July 22, 2011

Mini Post-It Note Holder

Hi Crafters,
Sorry for waiting so long to get this video up, I have had company for the last 2 weeks and I can't believe I didn't even have time to upload this video!  After everyone went to bed I was so exhausted I just fell into bed myself!  I guess age is catching up with me. LOL (sad but true) Anyway.... here's my latest tutorial.  I do hope you enjoy it!

Please leave comments inside my blog regarding this post and  sign up as a follower and I will be randomly drawing from the comments section for some blog candy!  I believe it will have a Stampin' Up Stamp Set and some samples of Card Stock and DSP!  Who knows maybe alittle surprise project too! Have a great day and PLEASE SIGN UP & COMMENT TO WIN!!!

Happy Crafting,
Linn

P.S. I will be pulling for the Blog Candy on August 5th!!!!!
Opened Holder

Mini Post-It Note Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment