Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scalloped Sq. Box done by Hand

Hi Crafters,
Today's video project is a cute Square Box with scalloped sides.  This box is 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and I made 5 1/2" square cards and envelopes to place in it or you can even put dividers in it and give candy or even jewelry!  I saw this box as a svg file or something like that you can cut on a digital machine, (I have 2 cutters myself) but, I thought how easy it would be to do it with  Stampin' Up Scallop Trim Border Punch!
If you have ever made boxes before you know how simple this will be, but I do take you step by step, so hope you enjoy...

Keep on crafting,
Linn


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your video. I really would like a bow maker like yours. Could you tell me the web site or what name it goes under? I haven't been able to find it while searching.

    Thanks,

    Judith
    jgangwer@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete