Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Hi Crafters,
I thought I'd let you know my Sweet Valentine Card went over great!  (see video below)  My hubby loved it and showed it to everybody that came by today and said "isn't this a beautiful card?  My wife made it for me!!! "   I'm glad my hubby and kids like my handmade things cuz that's about all they get from me!  If I bought something from a store they would probably think I didn't love them anymore! LOL!  I realize not all people like handmade gifts but I feel they are the most precious memories you can have, just knowing someone cared enough to make something special!  Anyone can pick up something at the store but I love crafting and I love to make these memorable gifts for my family and friends!  This is another reason I love Stampin' Up products, I am very happy to teach others that aren't as familiar with crafting and help them along so they soon LOVE it too!  We all are better at some things than others and visa versa!  I happen to LOVE crafting so much I want to help others at least enjoy it too! 

I hope everyone had as good a day as I did!  Just to see the sun shine and blue skies made my day!  As you get older you contemplate more and appreciate the world around you more and are grateful for the days you have with family and friends!  Life is short....Live, Laugh and Love to the max!  God Bless each and every one of you!

Let's keep crafting,
Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment