Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010 and a New Beginning

Hi Crafters,
I always look forward to this day and have hope, anticipation, and yearning for the new year!  By the 31st of December I feel like I have run out of gas but for some reason when I wake up the morning of the 1st of the new year I feel re-energized,  like anything is possible!   SO now the cycle begins again and I can't wait to get up tomorrow and start life over again!  A fresh start is how I look at it!  This past year has been awful for my family and for a lot of people and hopefully tomorrow will bring a fresh start and I just wanted to say "thank you" to any and all of you that follow my blog and hope I can show you more of mine and others ideas and talents to make either good times or make bad times go faster!  Having this blog has helped me a great deal this year!  I just wish I knew how to get more craft lover's to check it out!

Bless you, your families and friends and know that God is watching...

Happy Crafting and Happy New Year

Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment