Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Year and New Hope - A Fresh Start Once Again!

Hi All,
I have been so busy doing I don't know what, but the time has flown by and it's the New Year already!  I feel like I'm a day late and a dollar short this past year especially.  I guess maybe it's getting older and I can't keep up like I used to! I used to say "I'm too old for this S**T!  Now I have realized that I really am! LOL!!!

On Christmas I start to feel a rebirth of energy because of the BIRTH of Jesus and then the 1st day of the New Year makes it a fresh start and gives me alittle more energy to start anew!   I hope that all y'all and everyone you know has a great start this NEW YEAR!

Hopefully, I will get some videos up so stay tuned!

Bless you all and happy crafting,
Linn

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Linn,
    I'm with you. New Year's will pep me up and get me moving cheerfully through life again. Sounds like you could have had a hectic Christmas - if all your grandchildren came. Our was good - once we got the presents to their destination. See you soon, hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap michael kors colgate sale
    Its such as you read my mind! You seem to know
    a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I feel that you just can do with some p.c. to pressure the
    message home a bit, but instead of that, that is wonderful blog.
    A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete