Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Hi Everyone,
I hope you had a great time last night bringing in the New Year and a Wonderful New Year today!   Out with the old and in with the new!  This year I think I'll be changing things up a bit!  I have been selling SU for about 16 months and I'm getting nowhere fast!  I am pretty new to my area and don't know anyone so I'm not doing too well in that regard but, I will be adding other projects to my blog that aren't exclusively SU products and make it more about just crafting!  I hope y'all will hang in there with me as I try a few new ideas.  Anyway, I'll have a video soon on my "Picture Perfect Bulbs" project.  (I've been making these Bulbs for about 12 years) This will be a little more involved video than I've been doing and have to work out some kinks.

I appreciate each and everyone of you who have followed my blog and You-Tube channel and hopefully will continue to do so!

I may have to charge a small fee for the PDF's but it won't be much, maybe $ 0.50. (My cost and time to make them).

If anyone has any different projects they would like to see, let me know and I'll try to get a video up for your suggested project!  Hope this makes sense!

Anyway, I'll be starting on the "Picture Perfect Bulb" project with 2 different ways to display it!

Til next time....
Happy Crafting from,
Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment