Monday, November 28, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas Project #9 Triangle Easel Card

Hi Crafters,
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I ate and ate and can't eat anymore!  I have been sleepy since Thursday!!! Geez.....  I'm glad it's only once a year.  Anyway, this is just a cute little card and quick to make.  I hope you enjoy it...  I'm still making cards to send to family and friends and I almost forgot today was Monday and had to get the blog and video up!  I did this last Monday too!  I'm an early bird usually and I had all of the weeks ready to go and can't remember to put them on my blog.  DUH  I guess I'm startin' to feel the pressure .  Please sit back and enjoy the video and I'll try to remember to do next Monday December 5th earlier in the day!

Happy Crafting from,
Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment