Monday, October 17, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas #3 Step Photo Album

Hi Crafters,
Here is week #3 of projects to make for Christmas!  This Photo Album is made by imitating a step-card which makes this album a great gift for Grandparents and other family members!  Enjoy this project and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  And once again, I have the PDF Templates for you to download to make the project easier.  (If theirs a problem with the PDF downloads, just e-mail me for them).  Have a great time making these projects.
A little hint for next week....it's round, green and red and you hang it up?!!!

Happy crafting from,
Linn

1 comment:

  1. I'm just getting around to watching this one, I'll be making this album today! I love it! Your grandkids are beautiful too. Thanks for sharing the video, it makes it easier to know how to put it together.

    ReplyDelete