Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fancy Fold Circle Gift Card Holder for Halloween

Hi Crafters,
Today I have a video for a new "fancy fold" card!  I saw this on SCS by Beate Johns and it is too cute!  I made mine into a gift card holder  since I give gift cards more than anything else!  These are quick and easy to make, so you can make tons at a time!  LOL  I used the new DSP Frightful Sight which is sooo cool looking and basic black card stock for the scalloped circles.

You could make this into a fancy card for a wedding or birthday or just about anything by changing out the colors and DSP!  I'm thinking about making one for a wedding.  I'll post a picture of it when I make it.

Anyway, the New Holiday Mini Catalog is out and has some really great new products in it!  You can order a combination out of the Mini Catalog and the Big Catalog and choose the hostess gifts from either book or from anything in either book!  This is the new set-up for ordering $150.00 in merchandise! 

Hope you enjoy the video!!!


Happy crafting from,
Linn

P.S. I still haven't heard from Tammy S. who won the Blog Candy!  Please reply to by e-mail to me so I can get your prize in the mail to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment