Monday, May 30, 2011

Hybrid Father's Day Card

Hi Everyone,
Here is my new video for Father's Day.   I was looking through my Stamp Sets and I realized I just don't have many Masculine Stamps... go figure, anyway I decided to make my own DSP with "My Digital Studio".  I opened MDS up and went looking in the 'Stamps" section and found a "Fluer De Lis" in the "Extreme Elements Stamp Set".  I designed my DSP the way I wanted and changed the colors to Early Espresso then printed it on Whisper White Card Stock!  If I hadn't found that I would have downloaded another stamp set from our digital downloads site.   Most downloads are from $0.95 to $4.95 that's for DSP , stamps, brushes, punches, special kits, etc. 
Anyway, here we go with my latest video....enjoy!


Keep on crafting,
Linn

P.S. You can download Stampin' Up Digital's and use them in other graphics program besides "My Digital Studio"too!


No comments:

Post a Comment