Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Origami Triangle Treat Holder with a Twist VIDEO

Hi Crafters,
Today, I came across an older project doing little treat holders just by folding paper, so I decided to make it just a bit fancier, which in this case would be the twist part. LOL  You can make these in minutes for a shower, birthday,wedding or just about any occasion!  Just depends on the paper you use and what design it has.  I personally love the Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up, not only because I sell it but because of the weight!  It's sturdier than other papers and everything from Stampin' Up co-ordinates with  their ink, paper, (40 different colors), stamp sets, and punches!  It takes the decisions of what goes with what out of the equation and makes your projects go much faster!  Believe me, some days I need a card or box and don't have the mind working properly and so I can grab colors that match in a heartbeat and make a project.  TTL...
I hope you enjoy this new video...

Have a great day and keep on crafting,
Linn




No comments:

Post a Comment