Here is another Christmas Card for you to try! I saw this V shape done by one of our Demonstrators in Australia and she is really really good! This is my version of her V front Card.
· Bells & Boughs (#121142)
(4) - $14.95 (Bells)
· Heard from the Heart (#120006)
(4) - $16.95 -greeting
· Very Vanilla card stock (#104308)
1 – 4” x 5 1/4”
· DSP Jolly Holiday (#117159)
· Garden Green for leaves
· Real Red for Flower Petals
· Cherry Cobbler (#119671) $5.95
· Versa mark Pad (#102283) $7.50
Stampin’ Up Accessories
· Paper Cutter (#104152) $24.95
· Snail Adhesive (#104332) $6.95
· Dimensionals (#104430) $3.95
· Scallop Corner Punch (#118870) $9.95
· Red Glitter with Versa Mark Pad or
· Clear Embossing Powder with Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad
Cut DSP Jolly Holiday 8 ½” x 11” and then cut that in half to make two cards.
Take front piece of card and measure from top corner to middle of card at bottom, then score a line there, then score another one ¼” from the 1st one. Do this on both sides. Now measure the card side and mark it and score from the middle side to the score from the top piece and do this on both sides, now you have a large 2 lined “V” and ½ of a small one on either side of large “V” see picture below. Now sponge these sides after you have folded them starting with the large”V” going to the back then the next part folded to front and same with the little score lines. Use snail or sticky strip to hold these pieces together. Stamp greeting on front top of card and emboss or glitter it and do the same on the inside on the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of very vanilla. Take scallop corner punch and use on all 4 sides of very vanilla piece, then glue to inside of card.
Make some leaves from the garden green card stock and petals from the cherry cobbler card stock, place a pearl in center of flower and use a dimensional to place flower on bottom front of card centered to the point in the bottom of the “V”. Sponge around the flowers pieces before putting them together for extra dimension.