Sunday, October 10, 2010

12 Projects for Christmas List

Hi Crafters,

Here's the 'List', a little later than I thought but here none the less!  I have pictures to go along and I will post the instructions every other day for one project plus a PDF templates for some of the projects to help.
All projects were made with Stampin' Up products. I used one set of Designer Series Paper  called "Candy Cane Christmas" (#120809) ($11.95) and a few pieces of Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green and Blushing Bride.  I used two sets of stamps called "Bells & Boughs" (set of 4 - $14.95) and "Heard from the Heart" greetings (set of 4 - $16.95). I wanted to use as little as possible to show what can be done if you only have a limited supply of products!  Also, I made the one gift box using the papers in "My Digital Studio".  If you run low on product, you can print out a design or card with this software program!  Believe me, it comes in very handy for a quick card of any sort! 

Hope you enjoy these projects and they help you out!  I had a blast making them! LOL     

1.    Easel Card
2.    Triangle Card
3.    2 Pocket Gift Card Holder & Card
4.    Candy Box 5" x 3.25"
5.    Side Stepper Card
6.    4 Panel Screenfold Card
7.    Folding Gift Box
8.    Swing Card
9.    Christmas Basket
10.  Punch Out Card
11.  Triple Fold Card
12.  Open Frame Card

Put a Smile on your face and a Skip in your step and go forward!
Happy Crafting,

Linn











1.   



No comments:

Post a Comment